New Contributor
ms.princessgabby

Re: September 2014 Moms!

My appointment tomorrow although I heard my baby heart beat already I'm excited to see again n get a ultrasound
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
rachelo89405

Same here! I'm just plain exhausted. I've been reassured that there is nothing to worry about. We should just thank our lucky stars : )
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
nlangdon23

I'm glad everyone's feeling well! I have 1 week until I go for another ultrasound that will assure me that everything's been fine this past month and that I'm finally in the 2nd trimester! I've been waiting for that little bit of security for awhile. I've heard the babies heartbeat the past 2 times I went but unfortunately on all different blogs you hear some unfortunate stories. They break my heart and also put me in a little panic. I try my best to be positive. I was hoping a little belly would show soon to help me out but it seems like I'm still all bloat. As long as everything's OK it's worth the wait.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
msraby2013

I'm due Sept 20 and I don't feel pregnant at all im starting to get depressed and think something might be wrong
Posted from Samsung SCH-I605
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aaroncarpe27974

mine is due late sept and i am already 8 wks. throwing up and tired as heck i drink alot of water and eat what i can keep down and also the cramping oh my gerd! its not fun and this won't be my first it will be my 11th (i over ovulated and got pregnant with twins 5 times but miscarried each time due to my lack of not being able to properly gain any weight)

Please use plain text.
kellybenne28481

Hi I'm due the 3rd September this is my first and were are so excited buying loads of stuff all ready xxx :-)
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
nlangdon23

Don't worry too much about how you feel. Consider yourself lucky (or at least that's what I've been told). I am a little over 13 weeks and got to see the baby today. I've been waiting for this for what feels like forever. I haven't really felt nauseous since week 6 and it only lasted for about a week and I never got sick. Other than being tired and pains here and there I really lucked out. But until you get to see that sonogram for reassurance it's hard to believe that your pregnant. Have faith and be as pisitive as you can! Good luck!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 472 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: