New Contributor
aliispreg

Preggo and wanting community!

Hello fellow September Mamas!!

I am 5weeks and 4days preggo w my first Carmel drop and I would love to meet a few gals to share this journey with! Let me know if you are interested in having a small community of friends and encouragement!
Ali
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
crazydazzledprincess

Re: Preggo and wanting community!

Hey I would love to have some encouragement and share things that are going on in my pregnancy with some friends. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am super excited!! Congrats to you on your pregnancy!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Myndi40330

I'm 5 weeks today and so excited! I am keeping the news on the down low for a while just to be on the safe side so I'd love some online friends to share and listen to. My pregnancy was a bit of an oops.... My boyfriend and I were a little careless after coming home New Years Eve. We are stoked though and ready for this next giant step, even if it wasn't in our plans.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cfrazierlpn

Congrats to you!  My bf and I are in the same boat but very happy!  I'm 7 weeks as of yesterday and finally getting some of the morning sickness (or rather, "night" sickness lol)  When are you due?  Mine is Sept. 10th.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Myndi40330

Sorry about the night sickness.... I haven't had any sickness yet. I actually feel great! I'm so happy to have connected with someone in the same boat. It makes things a bit different not being married, but only to the rest of the world. For me, I'm fine with it. What's important is that we are in it together and love each other very much. Did you and your bf freak a bit when you first found out? I was surprised, but fine with it. My bf was SHOCKED and flipped out. Every day he gets more excited though. I'm due Sept 25th. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Myndi40330

Sorry about the night sickness.... I haven't had any sickness yet. I actually feel great! I'm so happy to have connected with someone in the same boat. It makes things a bit different not being married, but only to the rest of the world. For me, I'm fine with it. What's important is that we are in it together and love each other very much. Did you and your bf freak a bit when you first found out? I was surprised, but fine with it. My bf was SHOCKED and flipped out. Every day he gets more excited though. I'm due Sept 25th. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cfrazierlpn

Lol :smileyhappy:  Actually, I don't think it has completely hit my bf just yet!  I think after we see the ultrasound and see and hear the heartbeat, it will all become VERY real to both of us!  He is very supportive and we are definitely committed to sticking together through all of this.  We haven't told the families just yet... waiting until we are past the 12-week mark.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,696 members 282,861 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: