Contributor
cwalker504

Re: New To Forum

Congrats and welcome to forum!!!  I understand your concern with the abdominal pain.  It always hard and scary when  you have no idea whats going on but it sounds like all is well.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cwalker504

I hope your appointment went well!!  This is a very exciting time for us all.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope that we can get through our pregnancies together!!!! 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Jmroggenkamp714

Hi everyone! I have known for about a week now, and am 5 weeks approximately today. My Edd is 9/3! First time mom so I am excited and nervous at the same time! My first appointment is 2/3, I wish I had an earlier one like some of you ladies.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tiamo111404

First Dr appt went well. No heart beat yet but I did get to see the little speck of my baby. The doctor says everything looks great for an almost 5 week baby. I "should" be six based on last period, but I have longer cycles so I know I ovulate late. Get to go back in about a week and a half to hopefully get 1st heart beat!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cwalker504

I happy to see so many people joining.  Welcome everyone!  I am also super excited to see more than 3 of us with the same due date!!!!   Sprinkling baby dust on everyone has we all get ready for our first appointments and sonos.  I have mine on Thursday!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cwalker504

Congrats on your view of the little bean!   Keep us posted after your next appointment!
tiamo111404 wrote:

First Dr appt went well. No heart beat yet but I did get to see the little speck of my baby. The doctor says everything looks great for an almost 5 week baby. I "should" be six based on last period, but I have longer cycles so I know I ovulate late. Get to go back in about a week and a half to hopefully get 1st heart beat!

Please use plain text.
Blondi7485

Re: New To Forum :) so excited

Hello all! I'm new and just found this form tonight, how exciting to have others in the same timing as your own journey! Well, my husband and I have been trying for about a year & 1/2 and after finding out I don't ovulate... Two cycles of Clomid later were pregnant! I took a test sat. morning and still didn't believe the lines through my joyous tears so, the second test was clear & read pregnant 1-2 weeks! I knew something was different and could wait to test because I definitely had the breast tenderness & constipation. So, tomorrows plan is to make my first ob appt :smileyhappy: So excited for everyone and cheers to the next 9 months! :smileyhappy: -Laura
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 1,198 members 207,856 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: