Occasional Contributor
cwalker504

Re: Telling others

I am with you on shouting.  I have gone against my own word and I have started telling people.  I have told alot of people but my hubby and I have started to tell close family and friends.  We struggled for so long to get pregnant so it has been a huge blessing.  I couldn't help but to tell my daughter who was so excited.  She has been wanting a baby for so long.   She will be 14 when this baby arrives!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cwalker504

Re: New To Forum :) so excited

Congats and welcome.  I know your experience all to well!!!  Very happy for you!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jaylasherman21

Re: New To Forum

I found out on new years eve that me and my fiancé are expecting our first child on September 3rd , 2014! I'm so excited! He's hoping for a boy and I a girl, we'll see who's right lol. Gender prediction competition: who ever is right has to buy parent favorite accessories (like i love Daddy or Mommy's princess) congratulations to you all :smileyvery-happy:
Posted from LG MS770
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tiamo111404

That's a fun bet!! I think I may join in with my hubby for something like that! 

Thanks for the idea!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MrsAColeman

Hello everyone and congrats!! I found out yesterday that I am 5 weeks and 1 day. I have 1 Child that's 11. I'm excited but also scared to death because I've had two miscarriages. My breast are extremely sore and some very light cramping and a Lil nauseous. I can't keep my eyes open but other than that I feel good. I have my first Dr's apt on Tuesday, does anybody know if I will be able to hear the heartbeat at that apt?
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
RTbaby1

Hi Sept Mommies!!

I just found out yesterday! My husband and I are so excited.  My Due Date is Sept 8th.  I have my first doctors apointment is this morning.  Im about 4 weeks along, but I am lucky to be getting in so early considering my yearly pap apointment was already scheduled for today!!! This is not my first pregnancy, I had a misscarriage about 8 years ago when I was 20.  So my doctor wanted to keep my apointment, mainly to see if Im a "high risk" pregnancy.  I have no idea what this apointment will intail.  All I know is that blood work is 1 part, (I hate blood work :smileysad: but I know Im going to have a lot of it).  Anywho, its nice to have people to talk to that are in the same time frame as me.

Symptoms: Severe indigestion, and gas!  No nausea, yet.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jtioa5

Hi all! New to forum! Due date of September 14th. Excited for the opportunity to connect with other moms. I as well have symptoms that I did not have with the other 3.. 

Mom of 3 beautiful girls:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,235 members 184,765 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: