Occasional Contributor
azalbahadory

High Pulse, Low Blood Pressure - Anyone else have this problem?

This is weird. For the last few weeks I've had pretty bad dizziness and shaking and it's been getting steadily worse. I feel like fainting most of the time and even when I am sitting or lying down my heart feels like it will come out of my chest. My heart rate has been around 115 to 130 every time I've checked (way higher than normal for me, I'm petite and pretty fit) but my blood pressure is only 90/50 something, whereas it's usually around 115/70. This is my first pregnancy and I know being pregnant is supposed to feel like crap, but I'm starting to worry since everyone I've talked to says this isn't normal. I've searched the forums and haven't found any definitive answers. My doctor says my iron levels are good and I try to stay steadily hydrated, so I don't know what else might be going wrong. Any insights?
Posted from HTC M7
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: High Pulse, Low Blood Pressure - Anyone else have this problem?

Hmmmm is your doctor aware of this?  I've not heard of it happening...only high blood pressure but I would think it's definitely something that needs to be monitored closely.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
azalbahadory

Re: High Pulse, Low Blood Pressure - Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks, Christine! Thanks for the input, I talked to my doctor on the phone and she put me in for an appointment soon.
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 23 members 2,061 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: