New Contributor
desiree.waterman

Re: Due September 24th, 2014...already starting to show!

I'm due the 24th of September too! I feel like it just looks like 1. I've drank WAY to many beers and ate fast food the night before OR 2. I haven't gone to the bathroom in a few days. LOL So I guess I'm showing a little. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dodgegrl2012

14 weeks now and this is my 2nd I'm as big now as I was at 5 moths with my first
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
teresarose06

I feel ya! This is also my 4th and at 13 weeks i finally broke down and bought bigger pants! The maternity ones dont fit right and the regular ones only fit for a while! Its driving me insane! I feel huge! Due Sept 12. The doctor keeps telling me its because it's my fourth pregnancy and everything has already been stretched out a few times! Haha! It only helps a little tho!  

Good luck withyour pregnancy and know you aren't the only one feeling this way~

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bswilson8828668

yes!!!! I am due sept 27 and showing lie crazy. I was on Atkins diet last year and lost 4 sizes in my waste, then i got pregnant, got off diet, and had a miscarraige in sept of 2013, stayed off diet and excersize routine and a couple months later got pregnant again. Well all the weight I had lost slowly crept back througout last pregnancy and this one. I look about 6-7 months pregnant and not happy about it. I am already a large girl, considered to be obese by the doctors because my BMI is over 30. Its okay though, I am happy I at least have an excuse...I'm Pregnant so all is forgiven!!

S.W
Please use plain text.
shauntiaga16679

I'm just hitting my 4th month on my first baby or 15 weeks and I feel and look like I'm showing. Still feel chubby thought because I was a little heavy pre-pregnancy. Due Sepember 23 and no sickness! And loving each moment of this experience.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
mugoyasarah47

its my second child and am due late september ar early october but you cant imagine how much weight ive put on. my husband's colleagues actually commented that he is taking good care of me coz ive put on weight every where. at first, i did not seem to notice but it has become obvious now

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 25 members 1,983 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: