New Contributor
preggoloni

Re: Cravings!!!

This is my 3rd. For me boys like it spicy and girls like it salty. Definitely thinking mine is a girl.
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
arellimanzano

I've been craving Mexican food. Can't get enough of it. Spicy is what I've been craving from the start. It started with me eating Jalapenos from the start. The heart burn sucks but I can't help it I love spicy foods. This will be my first baby and I've been blessed with no morning sickness.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
orexismmii

With all my other pregnancies I ate healthy foods and at times couldn't even tolerate the smell of bad for you things like bacon. With this one, all I can keep down is junk food!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
orexismmii

All I wanted was spicy stuff too for the first few weeks. So I stocked up on jalapeño flavored everything. Now it all looks unappetizing, lol. Hooray for constantly changing cravings! lol

Please use plain text.
jessicalones10

This is my second pregnancy, both boys. With my first child I had lots of aversions, such as : soda, brown gravy, greasy or spicy food, things like that. I craved strawberries and fruits and water with that one, he is now 3. With this pregnancy I don't have any aversions really accept soda again. I crave watermelon, hot dogs, chocolate, and other fruits and snack foods. I like salty and sweet, but not the super artificial stuff.

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
lisa14738

Me too! I just now started to get my appetite back, but I am eating cheese like it's going out of style. Have you found or been told by your doctor that the lactose intolerance effects the baby in any way? I haven't been able to find anything that says it's bad.
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 752 members 91,095 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: