New Contributor
asnjohns98006

Cramping? Is it normal?

Hello All! I have been cramping on and off since I found out I was pregnant on Christmas :smileyhappy: I am 6 wks 6 days and it seems to have gotten a tad worse.( I know my uterus is expanding but this is my first so I dont really know what to expect.)  Like period cramps but at times really sharp.  No spotting or blood. I did not know if anyone else is experiencing this as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont get to see my OB until the 30th and I just didnt know whether to call my OB or not?!?!?!?

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: Cramping? Is it normal?

I experienced major cramping with my 2nd pregnancy in the very beginning.  I didn't have it with my first so it worried me with my 2nd!  Turned out it was nothing to worry about...just implantation they think and it eventually resolved.  You might mention to your doctor just to be sure though.  :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
belanovalisa

I've been having the same problem then i read up on it, it's a part of the process so my mind is at ease now...

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dodgegrl2012

This is my second yes the cramping is normal lots of things cause it. Specially with the first but I'm actually having more with this second one but I know what to expect now just relax and enjoy the good days sleep thru the bad :-)
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dodgegrl2012

I'm having more with my second. But normal and I know what to expect. Some days are pretty bad :-(
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
azalbahadory

This is my first too, I had extreme cramping from week 4 to week 8, and then it slowly subsided. When I say extreme I mean it was like the worst menstrual cramps EVER. It will go away eventually, but get checked by your doctor just to make sure. With me they said it was just the uterus and the muscles around it stretching and I felt it more because I'm pretty small.
Posted from HTC M7
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dodgegrl2012

I'm pregnant with my second 17 weeks I cramped bad at first and now cramping again yeah its normal. The Dr told me if you have to take Tylenol cause its that bad then be seen but that kinda means if your rolling on the floor bad :-) your gonna cramp off and on through out your pregnancy. I'm also experiencing some contractions now which are also normal good luck
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 957 members 73,846 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: