Occasional Contributor
blueeyedma67603

bloating?

Again im not exactly sure of my due date....but anyone here have a problem with bloating?  I am sooo bloated this time. I have had 4 live births and one miscarriage and i dont remember EVER being bloated like this. I look 4 months pregnant already and its not even the baby.....and its not very comfortable either. anyone else in the same boat?

New Contributor
natspoiledbrat

Re: bloating?

I also feel very bloated. This is my first, so I have nothing to compare it to. But yes, I'm embarrassed that I am too bloated to wear any of my regular clothes comfortably. By the end of the day, I can't wait to just go home and put on some comfy pjs!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
asnjohns98006

Yesssss! I have been bloated for a couple of weeks now and its bad. I am 6 wks 6 days. But my clothes seriously do not fit. I am wearing a lot of pj pants, yoga pants, and even my scrubs are snug.  I have heard a lot of women say its normal due to the hormones. Im just hoping its going to go away :smileyhappy:  Good luck

ash_3244

My hubby thinks I'm paranoid but I can't wait until he gets home so I can show him that my pants barely fit.  I'm only 4.5 weeks :smileyhappy: Totally worth it though!

Occasional Contributor
EmmysMum

I tried on 5 different outfits this morning because I felt "frumpy" and I can't wait to get home and get some yoga pants on.

Don't worry, you are not alone in the bloat department!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 20 members 491 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: