New Contributor
triana111

Re: Preggo and wanting community!

HEY, MY NAME IS TRIANA AND I AM PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST CHILD. I AM DUE SEPT 7TH AND I AM 8 WEEKS PREGNANT. I HAVE MY FIRST PRENATAL VISIT ON JAN 31ST. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO EXPECT BUT WILL SHARE WITH EVERYONE WHAT I EXPERIENCE ON THAT DAY. I THINK IT IS GREAT FOR US TO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR EACH OTHER, ESPECIALLY FOR FIRST TIME MOMS LIKE ME. MY VERY FIRST SYMPTON WAS SORE BREAST AND FATIGUE WITH NO PERIOD, MY HUSBAND AND I WERE SHOCKED BUT WE ARE HAPPY! I AM 23 AND MY HUSBAND IS 27 YEARS OLD. THE BABY IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST GRAND CHILD ON BOTH SIDES AND FIRST GREAT GRAND CHILD ON ONE SIDE. I AM PUERTO RICAN DARK BROWN EYES AND DRK BROWN HAIR, MY HUSBAND IS CAUCASIAN LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES. I THINK ABOUT HOW OUR BABY WILL LOOK ALL OF THE TIME! I JUST CAN WAIT. TELL ME ABOUT YOU! PLEASE

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
triana111

IT HASNT HIT MY HUSBAND YET EITHER. YOU ARE RIGHT, WHEN THEY HEAR THE HEARTBEAT, ULTRASOUND, OR KICK THEN THEY START COMING TO THE REALIZATION. I WAS FEELING SICK LAST NIGHT AND MY HUSBAND WAS LIKE DID YOU EAT SOMETHING BAD? I AM LIKE NO!!!!!!!! YOU DONT GET IT.. LOL

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
triana111

WE ARE GOING TO BE PREGNANT DURING THE SUMMER... :smileysad: YIKES!! DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ITS OK TO GO SWIMMING?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aliispreg

Hello Triana!!!
I'm so glad you replied!! Congrats on being pregnant! I am so excited to see what my babe looks like as well... I'm a Caucasian/Native American mix and my husband is black- so we can't wait!

I can't wait to hear about your apt! I had my first one already w my midwife. We just went over all my health stuff, and she did a physical exam as well as draw blood.

You can definitely swim!! Just stay away from the hot tubs... :smileyhappy:

Are you ladies on FB?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aliispreg

Hello Princess!

Yay for your 3rd!! What is your exact due date? Are you on FB?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
triana111

I am on onstagram. Triana_miller...

Are you? Is this your first child? Allispreg How old are you and where are you from?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aliispreg

Hey! Yes I am a first time mama, age 25, but soon to be 26 and my hubs and I live in LA :smileyhappy: where are you from?

I just sent you a request in Instagram :smileyhappy: I think my name on there is mrsaligatti

Ali
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 730 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: