New Contributor
melis324

Re: New To Forum

Very excited I can type this, I took 2 tests just to make sure i was not dreaming, i get to see my Dr next monday, and to see if we can hear the heartbeat . Very excited but also very nervous.  Congrats to all the Sept mommies to be ! <3 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
natspoiledbrat

Hello! I'm new here too! I just found out last week and am super excited to be pregnant with my first! I cannot wait for my first appointment next Thursday.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
dakotarodgers10

So glad to find others expecting in September! It's so exciting and so hard to not tell all my family and friends, so I like the groups that parents.com formed! This is baby #2 for us!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
laurine.nel

Telling others

Hi Ladies

Have you told your friends and family yet?

We have decided to only tell the closest family, but it is so difficult! I want to shout it from the rooftops. 

We are thinking of taking a cute photo to announce it on sosial media. 

Posted from Samsung GT-P7500
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tiamo111404

Re: Telling others & First Blood Draw

I haven't told anyone besides of course my hubby and my very best friend in the world. I of course want to tell everyone, and am seeing some of my family this weekend and thought about it, but I think I'd like to wait until I at least hear a heart beat. Next Tuesday is the next ultrasound, so hopefully then!

Went for my first blood draw on Monday. I heard back and HCG levels are at 834. From my own calculations I should have been exactly 5 weeks at the draw which the nurse said was fine. From what I've read most people go back in 2 days to ensure the HCG is doubling, but my dr didn't instruct me to do that. Any thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
rlguymon5

I am due september 7 I have been feeling fine and I don't feel like I am pregnant yet but I went to the doctor yesterday and they confirmed my pregnancy for me but that was all the did my first ob appointment will be one the 28th when I will be 8 weeks along. Congratulations to everybody.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cwalker504

Welcome and congrats!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 237 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: