Contributor
cwalker504

Re: New To Forum

Congrats and welcome to forum!!!  I understand your concern with the abdominal pain.  It always hard and scary when  you have no idea whats going on but it sounds like all is well.

Contributor
cwalker504

I hope your appointment went well!!  This is a very exciting time for us all.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope that we can get through our pregnancies together!!!! 

Visitor
Jmroggenkamp714

Hi everyone! I have known for about a week now, and am 5 weeks approximately today. My Edd is 9/3! First time mom so I am excited and nervous at the same time! My first appointment is 2/3, I wish I had an earlier one like some of you ladies.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
tiamo111404

First Dr appt went well. No heart beat yet but I did get to see the little speck of my baby. The doctor says everything looks great for an almost 5 week baby. I "should" be six based on last period, but I have longer cycles so I know I ovulate late. Get to go back in about a week and a half to hopefully get 1st heart beat!

Contributor
cwalker504

I happy to see so many people joining.  Welcome everyone!  I am also super excited to see more than 3 of us with the same due date!!!!   Sprinkling baby dust on everyone has we all get ready for our first appointments and sonos.  I have mine on Thursday!!!

Contributor
cwalker504

Congrats on your view of the little bean!   Keep us posted after your next appointment!
tiamo111404 wrote:

First Dr appt went well. No heart beat yet but I did get to see the little speck of my baby. The doctor says everything looks great for an almost 5 week baby. I "should" be six based on last period, but I have longer cycles so I know I ovulate late. Get to go back in about a week and a half to hopefully get 1st heart beat!

Blondi7485

Re: New To Forum :) so excited

Hello all! I'm new and just found this form tonight, how exciting to have others in the same timing as your own journey! Well, my husband and I have been trying for about a year & 1/2 and after finding out I don't ovulate... Two cycles of Clomid later were pregnant! I took a test sat. morning and still didn't believe the lines through my joyous tears so, the second test was clear & read pregnant 1-2 weeks! I knew something was different and could wait to test because I definitely had the breast tenderness & constipation. So, tomorrows plan is to make my first ob appt :smileyhappy: So excited for everyone and cheers to the next 9 months! :smileyhappy: -Laura
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 526 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: