scottdlm67302

Re: Please Pray For Us

I'll be praying.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
EmmysMum

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. Please take it easy and get some rest. I'm sure if the doctor isn't worried, everything will be just fine.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
belanovalisa

i'd most definitely pray for you
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amber.moose

Re: New To Forum

[ Edited ]
I'm 8w1d but just found the forum today. :smileyhappy: Estimated due date is Sept 22! My first appointment with my OB was supposed to be this Thurs but they called to say he's unavailable now, so we rescheduled for next Thurs, the 20th of Feb. I'm excited to go in there and get this party started, haha. I'm hypothyridic and a lactose intolerant vegetarian (almost vegan, but not quite), so I hope they're ready for me! I'm also going to be 30 on March 2nd and my husband will be 54 in April. It's our first together but he has three grown children and a granddaughter that's 7. We're also interracial, so I think that covers all the weirdness bases? :smileyhappy: I hope everyone is progressing well. I have some low level nausea all daylong, am constipation, but am mostly EXHAUSTED all the time.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
theresanally1

Hello, just found this group today.  Very excited to go through this journey with some new friends!  I'm 8 weeks, 5 days.  Due 9/27.  Had my second ultrasound earlier this week, measured on point, heartbeat 176.  I was still going to my Reproductive Endocrinologist that I saw for infertility, but they "graduated" me to the general population, as all looks to be well right now!  Yay!  First time mom, almost 42 years old,post-surgical hypothyroidism - Hashimoto's, PCOS, cancer survivor (melanoma) and soooo excited to be right where I am, right now!  Good luck ladies, can't wait to hear more about you  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302

So excited for you! Hope all goes well from here on out. This will be our 4h to bring home ( we've had 2 miscarriages and a neonatal death). Our youngest just turned 10 today, so we are starting all over :smileyhappy: Congrats!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 557 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: