rr3k29

Re: New To Forum

I found out 2 weeks ago and found this forum today. We are keeping it quiet till 20 weeks, so this forum is great. First appt next week. Lot of heartburn, gas but no nausea. Sometimes queasy. It's our first and we've been trying for 6 months. I still drink my coffee , instant , because I get withdrawal headaches without caffeine. And I work nights, so I went 2 nights with only 1 hr sleep in between. A little tired,but not as much as I was last week. Daily headache...nice to connect with other pple in the same boat...
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
roomfor5

I thought we were done at 4, but found out about 2 weeks ago that we are expecting #5, I have the copper IUD.... So this is totally unexpected and our family has been going through a lot of hardships, one more child to me feels like it should be a blessing, but my family (mother and siblings) are encouraging a different route, which I find appalling...It is very upsetting to me and the negativity is making it harder for me to cope with the unexpected. We already have 4, for us the more the merrier, we weren't planning for more, but why in the world would I "terminate" just because one more seems like too much in the eyes of others???! I must add, my siblings have no kids, 2 of them never want kids and the other is younger and in college focusing on other things before he wants to eventually have kids, and he is the only supportive one. I hate that at my age and 4 children later that I have to feel pressure like this from my mother : ( My husband is supportive, we are both shocked but see no viable reason why we shouldn't welcome another addition. He recently has been diagnosed with severe combat PTSD and that has been tough on us all, but another child isn't going to change those circumstances. I just need some support or advice or encouragement that I am making the right decision and really to vent about the lack of support and cruel words from my mother, even when I am 30+ years of age!! : ( I want to get past this point and maybe be able to enjoy this last pregnancy, because after this, one of us is getting a permanent "fix" ; )
Posted from Android 4.2
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302

I am so sorry you are not being supported by your family right now. I certainly feel you are making the right decision. I believe children are a blessing from God--even when they may seem to come at the wrong time. I will be praying for you.

This will be number four for us. It will come 19 years after our first and 10 after our youngest. People have thought we are crazy, too, but even though I probably wouldn't have chosen this route....I'm very excited to see what the future holds for our family!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nursedebbie2003

[ Edited ]

Hello everybody! I am so excited and nervous to be here!!!!

We had known we were pregnant for 3 weeks before I made an appt. with my OB. This will be our 12 pregnancy and first baby. We are now 7 weeks today. I usually have miscarried by now. We have only told 5 people and will not be sharing until next month after our ultrasound and have visual confirmation that all is good.

I have been doing so much praying and putting everything into Gods hands as I can not do this without him. My family has been through this so much that they don't even want to know until we "pop" as some have said.

We have great faith this pregnancy will be viable. The Hcg was 4,607. I've never been over 900. I am having so many symptoms I have never experience. In the past I was never able to get pregnant without being on a pill, patch or shot, or ovulation meds. We were not trying and we were actually scheduled for a tubligation.

This truly is a miracle from above!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cfrazierlpn

Congratulations! I had a miscarriage last September and so this time every day is a little nerve-wracking! Oddly enough, my first US is scheduled at the same point in this pregnancy as the last one so I'm SO nervous! Last time I was 8.2 wks and they couldn't see a heartbeat ;( which was very disappointing. I feel different this time around but still every little cramp or pain sends my mind reeling with worry. I will be sure to post the results of my US next Friday!!! Please pray for us! <3
Posted from LG P769
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
belanovalisa

[ Edited ]

My first time being pregnant and when I found out I was so scared cause of morning sickness I felt horrible, I was supposed to be married and have a house and a job before I get pregnant but it's here and we have to take responsibility (my boyfriend of 9 years and I) hence am trying to learn as much as I possibly can so I can  welcome a new born to the world. So learning everyday from this site my mom, aunt and hopefully you ladies will help so much... Glad to be apart of this group i feel at home.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tiamo111404

Please Pray For Us

Ladies - please pray for the baby and I. I started spotting brown late Saturday night, which turned red on Saturday. It has been on and off since then. I just the left the Dr after my 3rd ultrasound this weekend. The baby still has a heartbeat of 160, which is stronger since Saturday, but the baby hasn't grown since then and measuring behind. The Dr. isnt worried about the growth in 2 days or measuring behind, since I hadn't had a official crown-rump measuremnt until this weekend.

But the blood continues. So please pray that my baby keeps fighting and grows big and strong. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 20 members 688 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: