Occasional Contributor
cfrazierlpn

Re: New To Forum

Haha!  So true!  I am 43 and I seem to be a lot more aware of my body than I was before.  I think it is causing a lot more stress than I need at the moment lol.  I am going for my first ultrasound in a couple weeks when I hit my 8+ week mark.  I miscarried last September when I was 8 weeks along so I am quite nervous as you can imagine.  Good thoughts.... good thoughts....

Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302

I miscarried in October, so as soon as I found out, I had them checking hcg levels. They looked good. They had me come in for an early ultrasound and we were able to. See the heartbeat. Still nervous, but as long as I'm sick I figure everything is going ok. Good luck to you!
Posted from Apple iPad
Occasional Contributor
cfrazierlpn

Thank you :smileyhappy:  We are really hoping to see a heartbeat this time!

New Contributor
jamiecwhite

Hello everyone! This is my husband and I's first pregnancy, and we are so excited! I am 5 weeks 2 days. Starting out, I had a few drops of blood a week ago today so I called my doctor who had my hcg levels checked. 314 at 4 weeks 2 days, 795 at 4 weeks 4 days (48 hours). Since then I've had no more blood only an extremely small amount of brown discharge when I wipe sometimes. I'm praying that all is well and normal! I had cramping for a couple days when we first found out, now it's only an occasional small cramp or two. I've had sore nipples, occasional nausea, and bloating. I'm 23 years old. In 2013 I set out to lose weight and I ended up losing 90lbs and completed a 10 mile race! 2013 was an exciting year and it looks like 2014 will be also! My husband and I weren't actively trying to concieve, but we are now so excited to welcome this baby! Congrats September 2014 mommies!

New Contributor
laurine.nel

first visit

Hey Ladies

I'm going for my first appointment today.

I am really excited, hope all is well and that we will be able to hear our little spot's heart beat. 7 weeks 4 days now.

Will let you guys know what happened.

The other thing is that I am a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding on the 15th of Feb. I hope the dress still fits. I am definitely struggling to fasten my jeans these days. lol

Posted from Samsung GT-P7500
New Contributor
laurine.nel

first visit

Hey Ladies

Wow it was amazing. Saw and heard the heartbeat. My husband and I had tears in our eyes.

Next app in 3 weeks, 13 Feb. Can't wait! 

Can't wait to hear all of your first visit stories.

Posted from Samsung GT-P7500
New Contributor
crazydazzledprincess

Congrats on the pregnancy :smileyhappy:

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 640 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: