Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302

Re: New To Forum

I don't believe the heart begins to beat until around week 6...even then, I think you have to use ultrasound to see/hear it. I had a miscarriage in Oct. when I found out I was preg this time, I asked them to check my levels. When those looked good, they said I could go in for an ultrasound just to put my mind at ease. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks 3 days. Praying all goes well for you!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302

Hi. Due date is Sept 1st--Labor Day. I'm an older mom with 3 kids already, my oldest will be 19 before the new one gets here. Anyone else with big age gaps?
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jtioa5

I have 3 girls, 10, 7, and 4... all girls and not sure how I am feeling about the pre-teen bliss!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
elittle90

Hello Everyone! So happy to stumble upon this. I am 5 weeks tomorrow and my due date is September 17th. This is my first pregnancy and I am very excited. Just married in April so this is a very exciting time for us. I am excited to go through all of this with help from everyone! :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
brandyhedges

Hi Everyone,

I found out I was pregnant on Jan. 7th the day after my cycle should have started.... I have two kids already. Alex is 9, soon to be 10 on Sept. 13th and Breanna is 6, soon to be 7 in May. My estimated due date is Sept. 12th the day be before my oldest birthday. I'm really excited but really scared too. I haven't had a baby in almost 7 years. I feel like this is my first pregnancy and I'm scared to move wrong, eat the wrong thing. But I know I will get through this and GOD will help my little one inside grown and be healthly each day..... I'm glad to be apart of the Sept. Group....... Wishing everyone a Safe and Healthy Pregnancy.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cfrazierlpn

Hi!  I am due Sept. 10th.  I have 3 other kiddos, ages 9, 20 and 23!!  I am an older mom too but I feel lucky and excited to be going through this again!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302

Good to see I'm not the only one with such a large gap in ages! It's different going through all of this in your 40s than it was in the 20s. I'm completely exhausted.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 769 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: