New Contributor
bhr0ck85

Re: New To Forum

It's nice to be able to relate with everyone! I found out early as well! According to my LMP I'm 4 weeks 2 days! I got nauseous the other night and couldn't eat one of my favorite meals!! I remembered this feeling as I have a one year old son. Excited to be on this journey again!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Contributor
cwalker504

So happy for you!  I have experienced motherhood before as well, but its been 14 years!  This is like starting new.  Its been so long, I have memories, but not the little stuff!  But, it makes this time around just as exciting.  I am very excited and thankfully so is my almost 14 year old daughter!

New Contributor
bhr0ck85

Aww that's awesome!! Congrats to you!! What a wonderful start to the new year!:smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
shibha.shukla

Hi to all,

I took my test today....i m 5 weeks today...due on 3sep. I have been getting heart burn n gas..yes.

hope u all doing great...congrats to all..😊
Posted from Nokia Lumia 720
Contributor
cwalker504

Welcome, welcome, welcome!  We have the same due date.  How exciting!!!! 

New Contributor
laurine.nel

Good day Ladies

I found out on Monday, due date 7 Sept. 

I have been feeling a little nausious, but not bad. The worst was the abdominal cramping for 2 days straight! I was very worried, I actually thought I was loosing the baby. (First time mom) But I phoned the ER and spoke to a doctor and he told me it is normal as long as there is no bleeding. 

Other than that I am so thrilled. Our baby was probably conceived on our first anniversary.  :smileyvery-happy:

I live in South Africa by the way.

Posted from Samsung GT-P7500
Occasional Contributor
tiamo111404

I have my first Dr. Appt tomorrow! Based on LMP I will be 6 weeks 1 day, hoping to get a heart beat! =)

I'm in NJ, I hope this snow storm we just got does not mess up my appt!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 598 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: