Occasional Contributor
EmmysMum

Cravings!!!

With my first daughter I wanted nothing but lemonade and popsicles.  With this pregnancy, all I want is salt! Give me lays potato chips or a bacon cheeseburger and I'm a happy woman.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all over the fruits, veggies and whole grains as well but if I crave something, it's salty!

Anyone else having any cravings?

New Contributor
belanovalisa

Re: Cravings!!!

am craving salt too but the only thing that settles my stomach is some beef ramen and shrimp. i never bring it up and it makes me feel like am not sick at all..also am craving kfc, yogurt and cereal alot.. so i guess pregnant women are weird like that :smileyhappy:.. my first time though so i pester my mom, aunt and friends alot..

Jbragg37

This is my first pregnancy and so far I have been craving ANYTHING dairy! I used to avoid it at all costs due to lactose intolerance. Now I can't get enough of it!

New Contributor
jessica031094

This is my second pregnancy. My first one I craved nothing but tacos and mango Smoothies! At the beginning of this pregnancy all I wanted was rice burritos. Weird right? Now I don't want anything! Morning sickness is kicking my butt.
Posted from Android 4.3
Occasional Contributor
EmmysMum

:smileysad: Oh I'm so sorry to hear about the morning sickness.  Hopefully it'll subside soon and all the funky cravings will come back!

Tacos do sound pretty good to me right now but nothing more than a crab salad sandwich.  Unfortunately the closest place to get a decent one is 2 hours away. I can't imagine my hubby going that far for me.

Occasional Contributor
amber.moose

My actual cravings are Ruffles potato chips with ranch dip, peanut butter and jelly, and cereal, lots and lots of cereal.

I figured out my morning sickness a couple weeks ago. I found if I eat a couple bowls of short grain brown rice with sea salt on top, than I'm not sick and can eat whatever else I crave in between. Don't know if it might work for anyone else, but try it! Make sure you chew the rice really really well before swallowing. Do most of the digestion in your mouth to be easy on the stomach (really, that's true for any food). Look up macrobiotic eating if you're interested in more information. :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
New Contributor
puandpu

I am eating potatos daily,hope not gain much weight ,I m craving for KFC but they put MSG in all product:smileysad: .this s my second and this time only salty things,last time it's all sweet,what could be reason for this drastic change in preference. First is girl:smileywink:
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 568 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: