New Contributor
arellimanzano

11 weeks and felt my baby!

I'm 21, first baby very nervous. My due date is September 11th and I'm 11 weeks. I finally got to feel my baby the other day and I couldn't believe it, the most amazing feeling ever! Reached over to grab my hubby's hand thinking he could feel what I felt but the baby isn't that strong yet. Has anyone else felt your baby move yet? I'm not showing as much as I would like but hopefully by my birthday I can have a cute baby bump. Anyone showing early?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: 11 weeks and felt my baby!

I LOVE that feeling! With my son I didn't feel him move until mid pregnancy but with my daughter, I felt her at 11 weeks!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
azalbahadory

Congrats, I'm jealous!! I'm due September 5th and I still haven't felt mine but I can't wait! What does it feel like? How did you know? I'm showing a lot already (my bump started sticking out at 8 weeks) and I'm worried that at this rate I won't even be able to walk in the third trimester.
Posted from HTC M7
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Samantha_M28979

I could feel mine to right around 11 weeks!!! It was so amazing, this is my first to so it was a whole new thing for me! I started showing rather early, Im 15 weeks now and you could definently I was pregnantaround the time my baby first moved. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 738 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: