Occasional Visitor
quickpicktom

Should I discipline my child for this?

I have a very uncomfortable story and I really don't know how to handle this at all. Basically, I was out shopping the other day and when I came back I found my 13 year old son had wiped peanut butter all over his balls and anus then he let the dog go wild on him. Besides from the emberessment it was a complete mess. There was peanut butter all over the place. I was overcome by anger more than anything else. Sure I had just picked up another jar of PB, but I didn't know it was being used for that purpose. 

I don't believe in physical punishment, but I know this is not normal behavior and I was thinking I should tell his freinds about it or make him wear a t shirt that says, "I let my dog eat peanut butter off my butt"? Does anyone else have a good suggestion for punishment?

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Re: Should I discipline my child for this?

Awkwardly enough this IS normal behavior. Not necessarily the dog part, but he's curious about masterbation. I don't think punishment is necessary but a talk about masterbation and sex is definately needed. 

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

I agree with the previous poster.  I think a talk about it is definitely in order.  He needs to understand certain things he feels are normal but there are things that are not acceptable to do. 

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
livsysjd

Very funny, TROLL!!! You should go see a shrink about forcing your dog to lick your balls. Try an adult relationship. I know your scared and can't get one, but try anyway.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 17 members 2,154 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: