luke_taylor17

Parent-Child relationship and childrens advertising Dissertation Research. Help greatly needed

Hi Everyone,

I am a final year degree student completing a dissertation on the topic of Advertising to children and the effect it can have on the parent-child relationship, looking specifically at parents ideas of advertising. At the moment this is a very important issue from an ethical standpoint where I am trying to ascertain whether or not advertising is detrimental to a childs learning and to their relationship with the parents.

As this is a parental survey - I need parents of children between the ages of 4-12 to complete (and i am struggling to get enough responses and this could effect the quality of the research)

If any of you that falls into this category could spare 10 mins (thats how long the survey takes) of your time to fill in my survey, I would be extremely grateful and thankful smile

Its really important to me that I get a true parental reflection on this highly important issue.

here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D6HZSV7

complete confidentiality is assured and the survey does not include any personal data.

If you do complete it - thank you very much, it goes a long way in helping me complete a good study smile
any feedback also welcome
Luke

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 1,258 members 187,629 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: