Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: Kindergarten?!

I'm so glad she loves school! I bet she is pooped by the time she is home.

Ruby starts preschool next week. We are trying to get her excited about it. I'm wondering what I am going to do with 6 whole hours of time with no children. I'm excited but it will be strange :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
megz_mom08

It was really hard and still is for me to accept that my baby is growing up!! She is my only child and I just want her to stop growing up!! :smileysad:
Posted from Samsung SCH-S720C
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Lynda_Way

Millions of parents launch their kids in Preschool first as they know that Kindergarten is more academic than Preschools. Once your child gets comfortable with teachers and other group of children there is nothing to worry about. Preschooler's are trainned in such a manner that moving to Kindergarten is no more troublesome.

http://www.pacificpreschool.com

Pacific Preschool & Kindergarten is an administration running preschool in San Marcos, CA. We understand the needs of children, parents and staff as well.
Please use plain text.
equalityforall

I am so happy that my boy went to preschool for three years. I would be so nervous. Kindergarten is so academic now.

I have a blog to tell about my son's adventure into kindergarten- http://thenewkindergarten.wordpress.com

My son needed a lot of work this summer. I'll be writing about that soon. Mike is doing so well now. It is great.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 459 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: