New Contributor
mark51348

Hi, Looking for parents to help me test our educational iPad software.

Hi fellow parents, 

I am looking for beta testers for Brainfeed, my new iPad app. Brainfeed features educational, inspiring and entertaining short videos for children 7+, tweens, teens, and even inquisitive adults. Videos are selected to be age-appropriate, curriculum-based, engaging and visually stimulating. And the good part is the app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience free of advertising and inappropriate content.

Brainfeed will launch on the App Store in February 2014. However, before I launch, I want to get feedback from parents and children to make sure that there are no teething problems when it goes live.

As a thank you for testing the app I will give you a complementary 6 month subscription to the service, with absolutely no obligation once the trial period ends. If you’re interested in helping out, please send me an email at mark@brainfeed.org.

If you want more information before committing please see my website at www.brainfeed.org.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
firstschool01

Re: Hi, Looking for parents to help me test our educational iPad software.

Is this app online now? By integrating technology into the learning environment, children's education can make learning highly personalized. The child can manipulate the software to fully understand the concepts being taught.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
VLCenter

Re: Hi, Looking for parents to help me test our educational iPad software.

I checked your app recently. Just few changes if you can incorporate, include some regular quiz after completion of any concept lesson. Don't apply grading or anything on completion to that, but just an improvement band ad also create levels of learning. Thanks for such an app. Get it registered on Google play too.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 47 members 3,873 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: