New Contributor
MAMBELFER

Hello, I am trying to find the green martian costume that was featured on the august 2013 issue.

Hello,

Please, someone help me find this costume for my 7 yar old son.  Its the green martian mask, hands, and feet on the August 2013 issue. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

AB

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: Hello, I am trying to find the green martian costume that was featured on the august 2013 issue.

Let me see what I can find out for you.

Tammy

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MAMBELFER

Re: Hello, I am trying to find the green martian costume that was featured on the august 2013 issue.

Hello,

I am running out of time since halloween is around the corner.Were you able to find out about the costume?

Thanks a lot!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I found out that the costume you are inquiring about was actually from the photographers personal stash of props that he bought about 8 years ago.

Although that costume is not available, a super cool staff member was able to find this on ebay:smileyhappy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Space-Alien-Costume-Head-Feet-Gloves-Boys-Teen-Adult-Halloween-Set-UFO...

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 665 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: