New Contributor
MAMBELFER

Hello, I am trying to find the green martian costume that was featured on the august 2013 issue.

Hello,

Please, someone help me find this costume for my 7 yar old son.  Its the green martian mask, hands, and feet on the August 2013 issue. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

AB

Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: Hello, I am trying to find the green martian costume that was featured on the august 2013 issue.

Let me see what I can find out for you.

Tammy

New Contributor
MAMBELFER

Re: Hello, I am trying to find the green martian costume that was featured on the august 2013 issue.

Hello,

I am running out of time since halloween is around the corner.Were you able to find out about the costume?

Thanks a lot!

Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I found out that the costume you are inquiring about was actually from the photographers personal stash of props that he bought about 8 years ago.

Although that costume is not available, a super cool staff member was able to find this on ebay:smileyhappy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Space-Alien-Costume-Head-Feet-Gloves-Boys-Teen-Adult-Halloween-Set-UFO...

Tammy

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 604 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: