New Contributor
smb_198248764

wondering if anyone has a guess on baby's gender. tech was only 50% sure it was a girl.

had 20 wk ultrasound done today. tech couldnt get the baby to open legs at all but on the last pic she said if she had to guess she would guess girl. and so i asked her what percent are you and she said 50%. well that leads 50% it could be a boy so no real difference from before when i went in. she said it's because of the 3 lines that she is guessing it by but if the legs were closed the whole time how is it even possible to just guess girl. i;m not sure if i should pay to get a 3d done to find out the sex cause that's a low ball guess. the heart rate does keep dropping at each visit. today it was only 140. B

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: wondering if anyone has a guess on baby's gender. tech was only 50% sure it was a girl.

In my opinion it looks like possibly a girl but hard to tell!
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
eclipse_thg1

Re: wondering if anyone has a guess on baby's gender. tech was only 50% sure it was a girl.

Maybe call the Radiology area that you had the ultrasound done at and ask for your report. Maybe the radiologist looked over the images and he/she might be more reliable to say what it is rather than "maybe". Other than that, I would wait for a little while then get a 3D ultrasound done and hope that she/he has opened their legs and you are able to get a better look. Keep us updated and Congrats!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 482 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: