Occasional Contributor
charityrmoore

smelling everything?

well i am a mother of a 9yr old daughter. so i do have 1 child. anyways.. if i am pregnant i would only be 2 weeks along.. i dont know what else would cause these symptoms.. the other night my fiancee was washing dishes and i was in a totally different room and i could smell the soap sooooo strong and it was smelling so bad..i had to put my shirt up over my nose. and then he came into the room i was in and was eating crispix cereal and i could smell the grains of the cereal and that with the soap smell gave me a headache.. and last night while in bed I could smell his deodarant or body wash he used on his skin.. and he said he didn't put any deodarant on...now i remember with my daughter i could smell stuff like that so its the only thing i can think about...am i reading into this all to much? i do have tender breasts...im so tired but it might be from stress or working alot.... ugh

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: smelling everything?

I have a super schnoze while I'm in my first trimester but I also have a super schnoze if I'm on the pill and didn't eat enough for the day.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
charityrmoore

I haven't been on bc for several years

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

The first two things that I noticed were the fact that I had somehow magically turned into a bloodhound and that my boobs were awful tender and sore and that was a week before I took a home pregnancy test which would have put me right around 5 weeks. I am 8 weeks now and am looking forward to this journey as this is my first pregnancy.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 813 members 137,757 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: