New Contributor
abatesrn37567

pregnant at 42....with baby #7

Well, we thought we were done but SURPRISE....just found out we are expecting in April 2014 :smileyhappy: We have 4 together already.  I also have two from my first marriage and he has three.  Our kids range from 4-31! Yes, you read that right :smileyhappy: A little nervous about this one just because of my age. Other than that, super excited to have another little one!!  Not sure our older kids (who have kids of their own) will be as excited..lol.  Would love to hear from anyone in their 40s and pregnant....again!  

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
pab3girls1

Re: pregnant at 42....with baby #7

Hi. I am 43 and pregnant with my 4th baby. 2 with ex-husband and 1 with another ex-husband. This one is with my boyfriend. It was a very tough road for us. Used IVF bc I couldn't get pregnant on my own. We tried for 6 months. Sounds like you were lucky to get pregnant naturally. My advice to you would be to try and live stress-free through the duration of your pregnancy. Sounds like you at least will have a support system. Unfortunately, I don't have one - I'm doing this on my own. Also, take advantage of all the testing out there. I opted not to undergo an amniocentises due to the danger of miscarriage. There are other non-evasive tests out there which are 99% accurate. Do your research as each state is different. Enjoy this pregnancy! If you ever want to talk - send me an email. :-)
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Congratulations!
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
donna48218

Yes Congratulations to you both.
Posted from HTC ISW11HT
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 22 members 767 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: