Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: no morning sickness @ 11 weeks preg is it normal?

Wow! That is great! I wasn't so lucky. Christine is proof that it is possible to be pregnant and not have it :smileyhappy:

I did read that only 50% of pregnant woman get morning sickness. I would have guessed more, but thats what I read:smileyhappy:

Tammy

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
issmisly

i am 25 weeks pregnant and this is my first child as well. i didn't have any morning sickness or any pregnancy symptom so i guess its preety normal. Havent checked the sex either though i feel its a boy.  i did a scan at 19 weeks but they couldnt find the sex. so i guess i will wait for it to be a suprise.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
blondie27645

I am 39 weeks tomorrow and I was not sick throughout my whole pregnancy, other than the one cup of coffee I allowed myself never sat right in my stomach, never really had Braxton Hicks, so I didn't have a lot of the normal pregnancy symptoms that most get when pregnant, enjoy not having morning sickness, certain smells nauseated me but other than that it was smooth sailing for me, csection next week for me and baby girl, congrats and good luck with you lo
Posted from Samsung SGH-T989
Please use plain text.
jojobugg15

im almost 23 weeks & ive had no morning sickness throughout my whole pregnancy, dont be worried, just consider yourself lucky. lol. it does not mean there is something wrong with the baby, mine is completely healthy.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
venencia.mzobe

I went for my app @17w4d my gyn did an u/s on a 2D n told me I'm having a bby girl :-( there's no way! My baby is a boy I js knw it. I knw I sound insane bt I wait till birth n I'll let u guys knw lols I asked hm if he was sure abt it, said hs 90% sure! What happened to the rest of the other %?. @ 1st he cudnt get to see the gender coz my bby is a very busy member in there lols we cudnt even get a proper pic coz hs/hr head ws turning all over n the little arms were flying everywhere :-) n he/she kicks with an extra power lols dt must be my boy :-) I love this baby:-) I think hs/shes goin to be an athlete js like mommy :-) if it happens to be a "she" I still love her I think she's an amazing little princess :-)
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9300
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cjrussell73

i have two kids, never had morning sickness....third pregnancy now, had it from day one...every pregnancy is different, so dont worry, not everyone gets it

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 21 members 2,046 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: