New Contributor
MrsAColeman

miscarriages

I have had 3 miscarriages and just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. Does anybody have any tips and ideas about not being so over the top and scared about having another one. I had a check up before I got pregnant and the doctor said I was fine but I'm still so scared.
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Re: miscarriages

I am so sorry for your losses. :smileysad:  I just recently experienced a missed miscarriage as well in Dec, this was my first pregnancy. I was devasted to find out when I went in for my first ultrasound that they were unable to detect a heartbeat. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and send some good vibes your way!  I know it is hard to relax and try not to think about it.  We are waiting for clearance from my doctor so we can start TTC again but I am nervous that any other pregnancy will turn out like my first pregnancy.  Again sending good vibes your way and keeping my fingers crossed for you!  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Bubblebug17

I too am just coming off of a miscarriage in July and I just found out I am pregnant (almost 5 weeks).  I am terrified I will have another miscarriage.  I over-think every cramp, everything I eat, everything I do.  This is going to be a long 12 weeks.... What have others done to help keep their minds off of it? 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nursedebbie2003

I am on my 12th pregnancy, all of the past ones have ended with a loss. I usually get to 4-5 weeks and lose the pregnancy. We just found out that we are pregnant and we are 7 weeks today! Our Hcg was 4,607. This has never gotten over 900.

I completely understand the worrying and the uncontrolable fear. I too have freaked about twinges...which have been gas bubbles. I had cramping which ended up being a pulled groin muscle. My hubs has gotten sick and I refuse to sleep in the room with him.

What I have found to help me is praying to God and putting all my fears and pregnancy in his hands. When I feel myself getting to stressed I listen to soothing music and google like crazy anything and everything about pregnancies and I have found reading others worry posts and finding that things have worked out for them helps calm me and renew my hope

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

CONGTRATS!!!   I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you nursedebbie! We have recently started TTC again and I am extremely nervous about how things will go but like you said I am leaving it in the Lords hands.  I also have been googling lke crazy and it does help to read others posts. Agian I will be keeping my fingers crossed and wish you and your hubby all the best. Hope he feels better soon!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nursedebbie2003

Thank you jessieaherold. My husband seems to slowly easing as the days go by. He made a joke about being barefoot and in the kitchen today. This is a good sign.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 6,379 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: