Visitor
moniquerw

im 1cm dialated and 100% thin out when will i be in labor?

Or am I already in pre labor?
Posted from HTC M7
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: im 1cm dialated and 100% thin out when will i be in labor?

Where you are at right now has nothing to do with when you will go into labor. Things are starting to get ready and all the pressure from the growing baby sort of helps push things open, but baby could still be a few weeks away our even just a couple hours, the checks at each appointment really have nothing to do with when you have a baby.
Posted from Motorola MOTXT912B
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: im 1cm dialated and 100% thin out when will i be in labor?

cassie is right! I had a friend that was 1cm, 70% at her checkup monday and wednesday her water broke and she had her son. she had a slow labor though.

I was 2 cm and 80% wednesday and had zero contractions or BH contractions the entire time i was pregnant. Except maybe once i had one contraction towards the 39th week.  However,  by sunday, my water broke and had contractions every 3 minutes, and an hour later they were 2.5 mins apart. its hard to say.. I can't believe I dialated and thinned in 4 days time..because I was still at 2-3 cm when i got to the hospital. So its hard to say. I also didn't loose my plug until after my water had broke. Where as my friend had lost hers several weeks before me..

plus my doctor thought i'd go early because at 36 weeks, i was already 50% thinned.. so all of that is really not a good indicator. lol.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 90 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: