Contributor
ambernicole664

fetal heart rate at 6 weeks

heart rate is at 125. The dr scared the crap out of me and told me it should be above 140, however when i search forums of others who are/were the same 6 week time frame as i... their fetal heart rate was about the same as mine. What is everyone else reading? Im very nervous.
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: fetal heart rate at 6 weeks

6 weeks is super early for the heart rate. My understanding is unless the u/s is super sensitive it can't really read heart rate well, and you really can't hear it on a doppler until closer to 12 weeks.

My midwife was ok with anything over 130.
Posted from Generic Android
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ambernicole664

Thanks for the response. Babys hr is now a whopping 174 taken at 9 weeks and 3 days!
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ms2883

I just went in on Tuesday and the nurse scared the crap out of me. Im 7 weeks and they told me the heart rate was 124. They want me to come back next Tuesday to see "if it will go up" but everything I looked at says thats normal. I called the drs office the next day and talked to the nurses partner and she said I was in the normal range just at the lower end of the range. I which they would watch their wording because it makes a huge difference. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 620 members 58,804 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: