Occasional Contributor
keenanwife171

Symptoms: could i be carrying twins?

I'm 29 and this is my 5th pregnancy but if all goes well my 4th child. I'm about 5/6 weeks along and I had symptoms from the get go of nausea, sore breasts, cramping before I could take the test. About a week before.my positive test I noticed I was unable to sleep on my stomach, it feels like there is a melon in my belly but I look down and it doesn't look like it lol.....so I now have this issue on top of the other symptoms and running to the bathroom to pee a lot and my pants are now tight. My friend says it sounds like it could be twins (she had twins) could this be or am I just showing more since its my 5th pregnancy? My first on appointment is 3/06

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: Symptoms: could i be carrying twins?

My three pregnancies have all been different. My second I was super sick almost immediately and knew I was pregnant before I even tested when I would have been three weeks. My third I wasn't sick right away but had to go into maternity clothes from bloating almost immediately and was definitely showing around 10 weeks. 

For both those pregnancies, I also had BFP at 12 dpo and 7 dpo with a dollar store cheapie. But there was only one in there :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jameisha11

So did you find out if it was twins or normal sickness???...I'm having that same issue.
Posted from Alcatel OT-7024W
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

I do know women tend to show much sooner with subsequent pregnancies.  What did you find out?  Twins or singleton?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
keenanwife171

I actually had to have an ultrasound yesterday due to some bleeding and found out there is just one! Baby is fine, everything looked good. I thought I was 10w but ultrasound measures me at 11w3d. Got to hear the heartbeat :smileyhappy: and what a mover!!! 

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Yay!  So glad all is well and you heard that heartbeat! :heart:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 220 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: