Occasional Visitor
francesarmstrong2013

Suprise Pregnancy

3 years ago my husband was told by his doctor he would not be able to have children ever due to health reasons and other things.  We are hard praying christians and we never gave up hope. I missed my period and went to the doctor and, after four years of trying, I found out im 12 weeks pregnant. Yay !! I have not told my husband because i know i want to tell him in a special way that will be unforgetable. I wanna do something that will make him show his soft side but i wanna get it on camera i hope. So does any one have any ideas of how to tell my husband im pregnant?:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: Suprise Pregnancy

A great way I told my grandparents was I remembered that my grandma had her "surprise" pregnancy at age 40 as well, and she said right before she found out she was pregnant, a sippy cup was found in her grocery bags.

So, I made copies of my ultrasound picture, placed it in a sippy cup and placed it in a bag and told her there was a gift in there for her and had a framed picture for my grandpa, but they had to open it at the same time because their gifts went together. She opened hers, looked all confused and then at that moment my grandpa jumps up and down and starts hollering and running across the room to hug me and DH lol!! Thats when it clicked for my grandma as well lol.

My suggestion would you could always do something like that. Buy a baby toy, put a ultrasound pic on it and just leave it lying around, or wrap it as a gift and tell him you have a present for him because you love him :smileyhappy: DH is used to me doing that for him so it wouldnt raise eyebrows.. lol But if you did the sippy cup idea, you could wrap it and capture the moment on camera still!

Let us know! :smileyhappy: and

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 429 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: