New Contributor
laurahapps18

Going crazy and no one believes me

I thought I was pregnant. I had nausea, food cravings, sore breasts, enlarged breasts, light cramping, and so on. This past 2 weeks I have been feeling like a light muscle spams/butterflies in my lower left pelvis. Also, tonight white milky discharge is coming from both breasts. I have taken neumorous tests and blood tests and all say negative except two that were early on. After the blood tests in march I got on the shot so I haven't had a period since. I still think I am pregnant but no one believes me. Not even my husband. Am I crazy and if im not pregnant what is going on with my body?!?
Posted from Samsung SM-G900P
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ambernicole664

Re: Going crazy and no one believes me

You need to go get blood work pronto. This could be a serious issue! I can say a few months back i wanted it SO bad that iwas actually expierencing pregnancy issues such as cramping, discharge and breast tenderness, however it is better to be safe then sorry. Who knows, its possible you are but your levels arent showing high enough to reflect a pregnancy test.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
laurahapps18

I just took another 2 tests and both negative. I feel like my body is playing a cruel cruel joke on me
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
laurahapps18

talk to the doctor today. apparently my body has been tricked by the depo shot into thinking I am pregnant and apparently women do lactate on the shot
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

I'm glad you got answers. I went through that once where I had all of the symptoms of pregnancy but wasn't pregnant.  It had to do with my birth control.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 989 members 82,111 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: