Occasional Contributor
stringsofme

Re: First baby & Alone

UPDATE: I've been in an out of the hospital with contractions. He moved back and has been taking the best care of me. Last week I had a set of 2 steroid shots to help with my baby's lung development bc the dr thinks I will go into labor early. Hopefully he will stay put for at least anther 11 weeks. It's been scary but my guy has really showed up for me.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
jordan_ferguson

My boyfriend did this to me, also. We had talked about kids, and didn't plan this pregnancy. He lives in the USA, myself in Canada, and told me he didn't want to be with me, broke up with me, and then said that he wants to be a part of the baby's life and major decisions..ummm no? That's not how this baby stuff works..now, he won't even talk to me. Won't answer the phone, respond to emails or texts, but sent me one message saying he mailed me a gift card for maternity clothes. I don't want your pity, I wanted my baby to have a daddy around, that I loved....so sad, so heartbroken..
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
samw8719

It is very hard. That's what happen to me I am 20 weeks now and mine left when I was about 11 I believe. But if as single mom's we stick together and encourage one another we can get thru it. I raised my 7 year old alone and did pretty good. But take it easy especially for the baby. And try not to stressed. I stressed so bad and was depressed I ended up having to go to a behavioral center
Posted from Huawei Y301-A1
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 685 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: