New Contributor
ayenaguilatalag

Re: First baby & Alone

[ Edited ]

Hi there, you are very lucky to have a supportive family. Just pray for your boyfriend to think things through and do what a man should really do. Do not stress yourself because it might affect your unborn child, for now sorround yourself with people who trully cares and loves you. Your baby needs you that is why he/she should be your priority now. Always pray and this could really help. I also wanted to share with you a free site that could help you calculate your due date. Good luck and God Bless.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ambernicole664

Stop. You dont need this, and you dont need him. Youa and this baby are NOT his second option. Make this clear to him. The baby is not even here yet and hes doing this?? That is NOT a man. What makes you think he wont do this multiple times throughout your life time when the baby is older? How unbelieveablt selfish of him. Girl friend, i know you dont want to do this alone... but please, run while you can. Find a manwho will be there through thick and thin. I just cannot believe the comments i am reading, it truely breaks my heart. Ladies, youre stronger then you think. Youre creating a life inside of you. Youre a miracle worker. Stay away from toxic people.
Posted from Generic Android
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
carterdilfy

im a male named carter and im pregnant lol

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

carterdilfy, if you have a legitimate comment for this post, please do share...we all try to support one another here and give relevant advice for those who ask.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Tera78144

You are not alone. I am 39 and I'm 32 weeks pregnant. I have been through my entire pregnancy alone because the father does not want to be involved until a paternity test is performed. Being a single mother is hard. I have been a single mother to my older 3 children for the last 10years. It helps to have a supportive family and friends that are willing to help out when needed. There is help and support out there, you just have to ask for it when needed.
Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tld062090655

You're in my prayers as ive been thru this as well with my first child who is now three and now I'm 7 months pregnant and this lovely man just walked out on us asking for a paternity test as well and did I mention I work 2 jobs while he stays home all day at 41 yrs old and I'm 33. Honey run as far and as fasy
Posted from Samsung SPH-M840
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tld062090655

You're in my prayers as ive been thru this as well with my first child who is now three and now I'm 7 months pregnant and this lovely man just walked out on us asking for a paternity test as well and did I mention I work 2 jobs while he stays home all day at 41 yrs old and I'm 33. Honey run as far and as fast as possible! You don't need him honey!!!!!
Posted from Samsung SPH-M840
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,716 members 290,063 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: