New Contributor
kingmay182013

31 weeks - please tell me what's going on!

Hey y'all. I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my first baby. A couple of days ago my pelvic bone and hips felt like they were being pulled apart. I could barely walk. 

Most of my pregnancy, baby girl has been extrememly active. The last couple of weeks, I could see her roll across my stomach, and all of her kicks were visible to anyone looking at my belly. After the pain a couple days ago, she stopped moving so much. When I do feel her kick, it either feels padded or like she's kicking her way out. It feels like I'm getting kicked in the crouch from the inside. When she does that, I get a tingly feeling and I feel like pee is just going come out.

Anyways, yesterday, I tried several times, laying on my left side and drinking a soda to get her to start moving like normal. She didn't. She only stirred briefly and then stopped. Last night before bed I started getting a burning sensation across my stomach and then it stopped.

I woke this morning looking like I was 18 weeks pregnant again. I'm tiny!! I can breath again and my bra doesn't feel like it's digging into my stomach anymore when I sit.

It also feels extrememly wet down there. Every time I move, I feel like I'm gonna pee myself.

Please tell me what's going on! Every one I talk to says "Oh, she's fine!" Yes, I know she's fine and healthy, but what is going on with me?

Please help :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: 31 weeks - please tell me what's going on!

Please see your doctor. Your doctor can put any fears you have to rest and make sure you
An baby are both doing well.

I had extreme pelvic pain, the good news is that once baby is
Born its gets a little better everyday:smileyhappy:

Keep us posted,
Tammy
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kingmay182013

Thank you for your response! I will see if my husband will take me on his lunch break. I'll let y'all know.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

I don't want to worry you, just always best to check with your doctor to make sure all is as it should be
:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kingmay182013

I went to the doctor earlier. They monitored her heartbeat, my blood pressure, and made sure I wasn't leaking amiotic fluid. She said the baby has just moved all the way back to my back. Of course, the minute she hooked the heartbeat monitor up, baby girl started going nuts. That child!! *rollseyes* Thankfully, though, every thing is fine! Yay! The nurse did however say my due date is actually earlier than what I had been told at the beginning of my pregnancy, and no body bothered to tell me. lol

Anyways, thanks for the support! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Support, anytime:smileyhappy:

Wow, how exciting, an earlier than expected due date! Take care of you and that lil baby in there!

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 469 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: