New Contributor
dlovatic21

2 weeks pregnant and only 17

[ Edited ]

I am 2 weeks pregnant and I am only 17. I am going to be a young and single mom. My family is unsupportive and I am feeling lost. I dont know where to start. I am also quite scared because I know nothing about pregnancy. What kind of symptoms should I be expecting? What kinds of things do I need to stay away from while I am pregnant? Is there anything I need to watch out for? If anyone has any answers or advice please let me know.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
Brittanyturner137

Re: 2 weeks pregnant and only 17

Well im 18 and 12 w pregnant. Now i cant tell u your symptoms because every pregnancy us different but go to your local church or shelter and they can set u up with people that are there to support and help you. I wish u the best of luck.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dlovatic21

Thanks for the support, it means alot. Hope everything goes well with your preganancy as well.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aaroncarpe27974

:heart:sweetie i have been pregnant 5 times since i was 15 and i miscarried them all i am now 22 and 8 wks pregnant i was young and stupid for not telling my parents but i support you and i know for a fact you will be a great mom no matter who tells you otherwise love you and God Bless dear!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lamonicagreyer

Hello I can relate on how u feel cause I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first child and 17 when I got pregnant with my second now and now I'm currently pregant with my 3rd child at the age of 23. I was scared to tell my mom I was pregnant with my 2nd child but my mom found out I was pregnant with my first because I had a doctor appt December 26th 2006 and the nurse told her and me that I was pregnant and I was scared to tell her about my second pregnancy but with the pregnancy that I have going now she's not mad but she was very much when I got pregnant with my first two kids and trust it was a scary moment.....plus I am a single parent of my first two children and no their fathers isn't around so don't be scared, you will make a great mom....but if you are attending school you can talk to a counselor at your school and see what they can do.
Posted from Nokia Lumia 521
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 32 members 6,593 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: