Visitor
cortnis

16 weeks pregnant, need help :/

Hey guys,

Im 16 weeks 1 day pregnant with my 3rd baby and I still havent felt any movement at all. I remember with my other two feeling something, even a bubbly feeling, but this one I feel nothing at all like Im not even pregnant. I have a Dr appt tomorrow and I am terrified to go! I have no cramps or pain or bleeding.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
vicki01rose

Re: 16 weeks pregnant, need help :/

Don't worry until you have to. Each pregnancy is different. I am in the same boat as you. I am 15 weeks pregnant with my third. I have 2 boys and with each of them it was similar. But with this pregnancy its totally different. I am experiencing things for the first time with this pregnancy. So don't worry. It is still early, stress doesnt help either. Good luck at your doctor appointment!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
haventhibodeaux77

Re: 16 weeks pregnant, need help :/

my doc told me sometimes baby sleep a lot in the womb until they feel like moveing you dont need to worry you can also ask your doc..... but talk to your doc deff tell them everything..... i had a lot of side pains 2 weeks ago and was really worryied but the doc said it was bc i was small......and i hope everything goes well.... stay stress free.... keeping do what u need to......
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,107 members 167,647 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: