ModChristine

"Frozen" movie song

For some reason, my daughter used to cry when she would hear the song "Let it go" from the movie Frozen.  Made me sad because I love that song.  Then last night while I was cooking dinner she was in there keeping me company and that song came on my ipod...I shuddered waiting for her to get upset but instead she started singing along belting out most of the words! Who would have thought?!  Are your kids obsessed with that movie and it's songs?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: "Frozen" movie song

Ok no judgement haha but I found myself singing alont to "Let it go" at the top of my lungs in the car yesterday with no children with me :smileytongue:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MrsSKbearmom

Re: "Frozen" movie song

[ Edited ]

My daughter isn't at an "obessed" level but she does enjoy it. She keeps asking me how the rest of the song goes and I don;t know! I keep telling her that I haven't seen the movie enough times to know it by heart yet. Now....pop in the Little Mermaid...I know all the words to those songs!

I should add, my son, who is almost 3, also loves this movie. But lately they both have been on a Ratatouille kick......oh, and the Sandlot. Watched that like 5 times this past weekend. My daughter thinks it is hilarious and keep walking about the house saying "The Great BAM-BEAN-O!" and "FOR-EV-ER" - makes us proud!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,673 members 210,933 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: