New Contributor
dlprickel

oops I did it again - leaking when I sneeze and exercise

I am a mother of 3 and noticed that my "oops" of leaking a little when I sneeze or exercise is becoming more frequent.  If I wear a panty liner or thin pad it does the trick but they are so uncomfortable to wear on a daily basis. I feel like there has to be a better way.  Ladies - any other alternatives or suggestions?  I will keep looking and post if I find anything. - Thanks.

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: oops I did it again - leaking when I sneeze and exercise

I can relate lol I've been told to do the Kegel exercises...that they help with bladder control and urine leakage :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Oh and just have to share this with you...I saw it in a store one day and it cracked me up...only because my friends and I could relate!

Funny.jpg

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dlprickel

Yes I was also told to do Kegel's but I often wonder if I am doing them correctly.  In my search I found this site www.undertheresolutions.com  they are looking for people to help them create a new panty and help with this issue.  I signed up - I know there are a lot of mom's that experience this and am excited that someone is looking for better solutions. Take a look at the site - share the link with your friends to join in the mission as well.  www.undertheresolutions.com 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dlprickel

that is a great title! spot on

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
charitymohasoa

I do hope this helps with the tears 

"Kegel exercises can help make the muscles under the uterus, bladder, and bowel (large intestine) stronger. They can help both men and women who have problems with urine leakage or bowel control.

You may have these problems as you get older or if you gain weight, after pregnancy and childbirth, or after prostate surgery (men) or gynecologic (female) surgery. People who have brain and nerve disorders may also have problems with urine leakage or bowel control.

Kegel exercises can be done any time you are sitting or lying down. You can do them when you are eating, sitting at your desk, driving, and when you are resting or watching television."

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/patientinstructions/000141.htm

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sarah Macaluso

I'd say your best bet is the kegal excersises too.  I think all us moms can relate!  And unfortunately that's probably about the only simple thing we can do to help!  Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 3,755 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: