Visitor
vansachpft

Re: The Holiday card dilemma

I think it's a very creative picture. Here's an idea how about a picture with a theme from "The night before Christmas" book.
Posted from Samsung SGH-T889
Occasional Contributor
danik0123

Re: The Holiday card dilemma

I've got 4 kids (12, 11, 9 & 4) and have been horrible getting cards out some years!  But the last couple I've been good & I already have this year's cards ordered!  After using several Sears & Penny's for pictures through the years, we now go to a local JC Penny's where I love the photographers!  2 years ago, we did some cute pics in front of a background with a tree & the one we used for the cards, they were opening a present.  It was really cute how they were all sitting on the floor & leaning in to each other.  Last year I had them all wear plaid shirts instead of Christmas outfits & we ended up using a snow-scene backdrop.  The picture we used for our cards was 2 of the kids having a snowball fight while 2 were sleding.  It was really cute & fun!  This year for pics they wore flanel pjs from Old Navy & we used a tree background & white background.  We got their 2-sided card that looks like a package to Santa.  I like last year's picture better, but with 4 kids, you just never know how well (or if) they will coorperate!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 523 guests