Visitor
vansachpft

Re: The Holiday card dilemma

I think it's a very creative picture. Here's an idea how about a picture with a theme from "The night before Christmas" book.
Posted from Samsung SGH-T889
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
danik0123

Re: The Holiday card dilemma

I've got 4 kids (12, 11, 9 & 4) and have been horrible getting cards out some years!  But the last couple I've been good & I already have this year's cards ordered!  After using several Sears & Penny's for pictures through the years, we now go to a local JC Penny's where I love the photographers!  2 years ago, we did some cute pics in front of a background with a tree & the one we used for the cards, they were opening a present.  It was really cute how they were all sitting on the floor & leaning in to each other.  Last year I had them all wear plaid shirts instead of Christmas outfits & we ended up using a snow-scene backdrop.  The picture we used for our cards was 2 of the kids having a snowball fight while 2 were sleding.  It was really cute & fun!  This year for pics they wore flanel pjs from Old Navy & we used a tree background & white background.  We got their 2-sided card that looks like a package to Santa.  I like last year's picture better, but with 4 kids, you just never know how well (or if) they will coorperate!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 331 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: