New Contributor
AFLucf

Online Volunteer Opportunity!

Volunteer Opportunity Online for Parents!
Hello everyone! I am a graduate student getting my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. Currently, I am in need of some help from parents of young children. I am researching young children, as well as parenting behaviors so that I can best serve the children that I work with. All survey responses are completely anonymous, and will help me on my way to getting my Ph.D.! Please consider helping me out :smileyhappy:

Are you the parent of a young child who is 1.5- to 5-years of age? Researchers are asking parents to fill out surveys about parents' temperament and emotion regulation, stress and coping, parenting behaviors, and children's temperament for up to 1 hour via a packet by mail or online. If you are willing to help, please complete the online survey at http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1367308/A-Closer-Look-at-the-Interactions-Among-Parent-and-Child-Tempe.... If you would like to receive a packet via postal mail, please contact Amanda Lowell at amanda.lowell.ucf@gmail.com, or Kimberly Renk, Ph.D. at Kimberly.Renk@ucf.edu or 407-823-2218. 

Thank you so much in advance! Your help is GREATLY appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 22 members 3,775 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: