New Contributor
oneislam1hotma

Is my 2 year old normal ??

My 2 year old has broken 4 TVs already all in one year. I give him time out and I spank him I shout nothing work. Please help I don't know if this is just a phase or is something wrong he doesn't listen to anyone and my 6 year old is loosing her mind.. Please help me anyone out there ?? Is this normal behavior ??
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: Is my 2 year old normal ??

Do you think he may be doing it to get attention?  Is he getting enough quality time spent with him?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
anthony18575252

Re: Is my 2 year old normal ??

Hi,

I'm no expert, but I know "normal" is a pretty loose term. There most likely is absolutely nothing wrong with your son other than being overly precocious. That having been said, if anybody on this blog claims to be able to tell you anything more just by the information you have given, I'd be highly suspect.

Do yourself a favor, if you haven't already discuss your son with his pediatrician, or some other local expert who can see your son in person if need be.

You'll feel much better when he/she starts telling you stories about when their child was 2, and the stuff they would get into!

Anthony

www.afadingglimmer.com

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 29 members 2,183 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: