New Contributor
nizzynayy1

Can someone please help!

this may seem a little strange but I heard of it happening before but wondering what I should do. since the beginning of January I have been experiencing what I describe as fetal movements not gas I was instructed to take a gas relief medication+ which I did and still every day I feel it I went to er and they gave me both urine and blood test I asked for an ultrasound they refused` due to negative results they did say i had a uti and bladder stone gave me more meds and still no change I have been cramping, sore and tender breast every other day, frequent urinating, heartburn, dizzy, back aches, always feeling full but still hungry, tingling or electric feeling in boobs, occasional nausea and for the last 2 months my periods have been quite abnormal they are more like heavy spotting normally I have a heavy flowlike an actual flow it's like ii spot light pink the first day, the second day its red and brown but extremely light flow I could wear a panty liner, and 3rd day if it hasn't stopped it brown my period usually last 4-5day this last one lasted a day and a half my breast are never sore or swollen and I dont cramp as much but now they do my belly and breast are itchy no matter what i do I have a daughter i know what it all feels like not to mention my belly button is suddenly trying to stick out right now its getting smaller im just a little concerned wondering what I should do a dr will not give me an ultrasound without a positive result so what should I do? I know my body and I know this is different but the same in refernce to pregnancy I just don't want to go without knowing for sure, to clear things up I don't want to pregnant right now but I would be happy if I was I heard of tricking your body into believing your pregnant and that IS NOT what im doin I am going about my days like normal until I feel the moving like gas bubbles but a little stronger and keeps feeling like im on a roller coaster my stomach keeps "dropping" as they say some days I look bigger, my stomach was never flat but right now its been looking like Im bloated everyday. the feeling usually occurs when I'm eating or when I drink juice, or after I lay down sometimes in the morning after I wake up, I could go on and on about my expriences lately that keeps pointing to it, like I said i have a daughter so I know the feelings its just im not as sick as i was with her and no vomiting oh and my last normal cycle october and ive noticed a light white light line going down my stomach from the top of belly button On nights that I sleep on my stomach after I get up and go pee i am usually cramping like aunt flo is due it stops a little while later I'm confused
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 600 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: