Occasional Contributor
southerngirl39

Re: Symptoms

This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to expect! I am very hungry, tired, and my boobies hurt ALOT!!!  But other than that, no morning sickness (fingers crossed!) so I'm happy about that.  I do have some pain in my lower abdomen every now and again but my doctor explained what it was (ligaments stretching to allow uterus to grow--completely normal).

Is anyone else already uncomfortable in your regular pants/skirts, etc.?  I am so uncomfortable (I'm sure some is holiday cookie weight--oops!) but I am so ready to tell the world so I can be in maternity pants and stop having my pants dig into my waistline when I'm sitting down all day at work!!  But can't tell till after first trimester over so for now, I'm just grinning and bearing the discomfort! 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
boys4mommy

This is my fourth pregnancy and fourth baby. I have 3 little boys and this pregnancy is a complete 180 from the experience of their pregnancies. This time around i have little to no morning sickness/nausea. My boobs arent that sore but they are itchy. My vision has gotten to where it is very blurry 24/7. I am dizzy all the time even while laying down or being very still. I have had headaches like crazy. I am super super super super tired all the time. I am hungry all the time. i am very emotional. my bum muscles are sore which is kinda weird because i havent worked out and it feels like i have been doing squats for days. lol. i read that that is normal? idk. other than that i am fine and not feeling like a real preggo like i did with my boys im guessin because my boobs dont hurt and im not extremely sick like i was with them.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
leila.bubble

Bad skin, nausea, dizzy, moody... I'm guessing this means it's a boy :-)
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
southerngirl39

i've read all kinds of different conflicting things.........that morning sickness means a girl, and bad skin means a girl.............(theory goes that she is stealing her mommy's beauty!)............but then i also have friends that had morning sickness and bad skin and had boys.............so who knows...........i guess it really is true what they say that every pregnancy is different............we're not finding out what we're having so 7 months from now we'll just see which old wives' tales prove true! 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Myersbr122687

I am so glad to be reading that everything I have felt/experienced so far is normal! This is my first pregnancy and I have had a LOT of fatigue, mood changes, breast tenderness, light bleeding, constipation, cramping here and there and more fatigue lol. But it all reminds me that there is a little miracle growing in my tummy everyday :smileyhappy: Also, I would like to share that because of the constipation, I am constantly bloated, therefore started wearing maternity pants last week (no shame in my game)! I work in an office where im required to dress business-casual so slacks were out of the question unless there is a belly band, and no one can even tell! Good luck to all of you mommies out there and God bless <3

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
liz29470

I just started my 8th week. This is my first pregnancy!! My boobs are swollen and I have occasional heart burn. That's about it. I haven't experienced spotting or morning sickness. My skin looks great. Sometimes, it's hard to believe that there is a baby growing inside of me. I received my first prenatal appointment and ultrasound a couple of days ago and it is such an amazing feeling to see that little heart beat just pounding away. :smileyhappy: I do need some suggestions in regards to one issue. I have a high stress career. Therefore, I clinch my teeth at night, have TMJ, and have to wear a fitted mouth guard every night. This past week my jaw has hurt so bad. I know Tylenol is pretty much the only thing you can take that is safe for the baby but I still don't want to take it that often because I read it leads to ADHD in children. Does anyone have any tips to help ease my jaw pain? I am getting a little tired of not being able to eay anything except yogurt, soup, and mucshy bananas! Thanks, I look forward to everyone's posts over the next several months. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
stringsofme

First baby and I had severe morning sickness for about 3 weeks (around weeks 3-6). I am now just dealing with nausea that comes and goes but is definitely worse in the morning. I lost about 12 lbs from the morning sickness but I gained 10 lbs back in the last couple of weeks now that I can keep my food down. I've noticed eating something small helps with my nausea. My boobs are so heavy feeling and tender and I have been extremely exhausted the past couple weeks. Sometimes I doze off while texting people. It just comes on so strong and I try to fight it but I fall asleep. I am having some light cramping here and there and was going to ask the dr tomorrow if that's normal. I just read that a few of you are also having cramping and someone mentioned it's from the uterus stretching so that makes me feel more at ease. I've also had some really bad migraines which I suffer from pre getting pregnant and my feet are already starting to swell a little.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 568 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: