Occasional Contributor
natalie78797

Re: Spotting?

I actually went to the ER last night because of bright red blood that appeared.. No reassurance after an ultrasound, in fact my situation is much worse than I could have anticipated. The fetal sac is lodged too high up and to the right in the uterus, almost in the Fallopian tube, and could be an interstitial pregnancy. No heartbeat, and measured too small for how far along I am, and the sac is irregular shaped. I'm pretty sure it's already a miscarriage, but even if it's still alive i would probably have to terminate anyway because of its location in the uterus. I'm devastated but the worst thing is I'm away from my husband right now, not at home.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Natalie, I am so sorry to hear this.  You've been on my mind and my heart just sank to read your post. Sending you virtual ((hugs))

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
keenanwife171

Natalie,

I'm so sorry...it breaks my heart to read this...and to be alone. I'm also sending you (((HUGS))) 

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
natalie78797

Thank you for the virtual hugs! It's hard because you don't want to say anything to people. The only friend here who knows I was even pregnant was my friend who took me to the ER. I skipped work meetings the next day, said I had a cold. (And now i do have a cold! :smileytongue:) I don't really want anyone at work to know.. I have one day to go and then I'll be back home with my dh and support group. I'm sad but I'm also grateful. I've come to terms with the loss, as I had suspected for a few weeks that something was wrong. This emotional roller coaster is so exhausting though...
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
paulahhhh

I've been spotting for the past 8 days in a row. I've already had a sonogram and the baby had a heartbeat so the dr told me not to worry. I had 2 miscarriages before this pregnancy so I can't help but to worry anyway. The first miscarriage, I just started bleeding at 8 weeks and had to have a d&c because my body wasn't getting rid of it completely and I developed a fever. The second miscarriage, I spotted for 2 weeks. When I went in for my sonogram, there was no heartbeat. I had to take cytotec because I wasn't getting rid of it again. So the spotting makes me very nervous.
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
keenanwife171

I miscarried my first and went on to have 3 and I'm 8weeks along with #4. I think that no matter what the Dr. says I have always worried with each until I heard/saw the heartbeat and made it to 12 weeks! I bled bad with my first son and thought I lost it but the ultrasound showed a heartbeat. Everything ended fine but she couldn't explain it. Best of luck to you!!

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 99 members 29,520 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: