ModChristine

Re: Spotting?

I've never had a miscarriage so I'm not sure?  Mine was intermittent spotting that eventually went away.  Never enough to have to wear more than a thin pantyliner.  I would just try to take it easy and try not to worry!  So many pregnancies have spotting in the very beginning and turn out just fine :smileyhappy: 

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mjay.077

Thank you! I will try to relax!

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

I know it's much easier said than done! Hugs! :smileywink:

~ Christine ~
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
natalie78797

My experience with miscarriage: one day i had bright red blood show up, not even that much, and no pain, and then nothing for two weeks... long enough that i thought it was just a fluke, but then the ultrasound showed otherwise. After that i had brown spotting for maybe 5 days, then the most horrible cramps/contractions ever, before passing the tissue, and then basically having my period for almost 2 weeks. Of course with pads too rather than tampons which made everything worse! That was my experience with it: it's a long process. Seems weird that it takes the body that long to expel. I thought it would all happen at once, but that's not the case.

Anyways I think one of the major things to watch out for is if any of your pregnancy symptoms decrease. I didn't have any morning sickness in my last pregnancy/miscarriage. I don't have any morning sickness right now either, so that also kind of worries me, that the same thing's happening again.. It sounds crazy but I really wish I had morning sickness because that's a sign of a healthy pregnancy! I'd give anything to be nauseous, honestly!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
keenanwife171

I miscarried my first pregnancy at 6 weeks, 4 days. I woke up had some very light pink tinge to the point I thought I was seeing things. Went to work, noticed it a little more and had minor cramping. Called Dr and got in. They said I was probably miscarring. I went home after blood work was done and the bleeding increased with cramping. I expelled everything that evening and spotted a couple days. 

I bled really heavy at that same point with my 2nd pregnancy but when in later for ultrasound expecting to have lost it but things were fine...my son was healthy! Spotted with my 3rd pregnancy (son also) it was brown and went away....it was also around the same time.

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
natalie78797

Wow! I guess you just can't tell until you see the dr...

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

How is everyone doing re: the spotting?
~ Christine ~
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 233 members 34,565 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: