sjfsjfischer

Do you really want to know gender of unborn child. .

I was surprised with all 8 of mine. (6 boys-2 girls) More exciting that way. Even if they had done testing, I wouldn't want it. Now have 14 grandchildren, 32 great-grandchildren ( another on the way), and 1 great-great grandchild. None of them had fancy, decorated nurseries, and they grew up jus5t fine!

Please use plain text.
honey12841

Re: Gender!

When I got pregnant with our first child I knew I didn't want to find out the gender. There are so few surprises left in life and this is one of them. My husband on the other hand wanted to know, so when we were at the point of being able to find out the gender, the doctor gave us the ultrasound pics to my husband and told him to try and figure it out. We both thought for sure we were having a boy until our Daughter was born at 39 weeks. If we have another child I already told my husband we could find out, in case we need to clear out some baby girl clothes. Thankfully all the big items are neutral colors. To this day I still think it was the best decision to be surprised!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
keenanwife171

We went in for another ultrasound and found out we are expecting a GIRL!! So the family will be evened out...two boys and now two girls. Feeling very blessed!

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cdonofrio741

My husband & I didn't find out what we were having. All along my pregnancy I kept having dreams the baby was a boy...sure enough, our little guy was born! :smileywink:
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cdonofrio741

I knew from the moment I learned I was pregnant that I did not want to find out the gender of the baby. Thankfully my husband was on board with that! Throughout my pregnancy I had dreams about the baby, & in all of them, he was a little boy...well, turns out mother's intuition is always right, lol! As they tossed my baby at me (that's literally what it felt like, lol) my husband said, "you were right!" We won't find out if we have another baby either. I figure if we were supposed to know, our uteruses would be transparent!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
BabyMamaChloe83

I had a feeling as well when I was pregnant. My husband wanted boys so he got his wish :smileywink: but some people say you can tell by the shape of the belly. Anyone else think this is true?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hapemanc1

We're having two girls.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 39 members 3,937 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: